Tue, May 08|
Passeig de Vara de Rey, 26
Free seminar: Ecological Construction & Ethical Finance
Every week Ibiza Fenix outlifts a special subject of the Ibiza Fenix tree of NGO's. This week will be focused on Ecological Construction & Ethical Finance.
Time & Location
May 08, 2018, 8:00 PM
Passeig de Vara de Rey, 26, Passeig de Vara de Rey, 26, 07800 Eivissa, Illes Balears, Spain
About The Event
- Every week Ibiza Fenix highlights a special subject of the Ibiza Fenix tree of NGO's. This week will be focused on Ecological Construction & Ethical Finance.
- As entrepreneurs, we are used to building ideas into businesses, and sometimes, these businesses require storefronts like boutique shops, restaurants, and even villas. We are not foreign to the constant construction and building going on all over the island and ways we invest our money, but we may be foreign to the idea of ecological construction and ethical finance.
- Have you ever wondered the impact of resources used for the lifetime of a building?
- Do you know ways to avoid and eliminate pollution when it comes to construction?
- Have you ever wondered what the differences are between 'normal' and 'ethical' banks?
- Join us Tuesday night for a night of discussion and dialogue on how you can become more conscious in the way you do day-to-day business and ways you can better invest your earnings to return investment on yourself as well as others.
- Presented by:
- - Dorus Rijkers is a builder/carpenter from Amsterdam, presently working in Casita Verde, where he is constructing a very unique tiny-house, mainly from upcycled materials, in order to demonstrate that an ecological lifestyle can be both economic and very comfortable.
- - Flor D'angelo, is the local representative for the Italian ethical bank 'Fiare', which has a growing number of branches in Spain and offers an excellent opportunity for ethical investors.