Sat, Mar 03|
Passeig de Vara de Rey, 26
How to truly connect with co-workers, clients and partners
Business Coaching: To gain more succes in Your Business & Private life.
Time & Location
Mar 03, 2018, 11:30 AM
Passeig de Vara de Rey, 26, Passeig de Vara de Rey, 26, 07800 Eivissa, Illes Balears, Spain
About The Event
Harmonious communication brings great fulfillment, support, money, love…
But often we feel we are not heard or understood, or we just want to be right. We take our life and issues so seriously and don’t have to. If we would shift into really communicating with each other, being more playful and creating connection, everyone could be productive! It’s so much fun. And so effective!
This workshop will be about:
- The 4 stages of human being
- The differences between the female and masculine brain
- The main tools to have great communication
- The importance of connection
- Discover how to get what you want by giving in.
- Explore self-destructive habits and behaviours (How are you currently shooting yourself in the foot?)
You will learn:
- How to focus your conversations on events rather than interpretations.
- How to have conversations with higher levels of vitality & excitement.
- How to make instant connections.
- How to reduce or eliminate conflict from your relationships.
This is going to create a new basis for cooperation with your business partners and clients.
Furthermore all this works very well in private life. You will in general have a more content life when you use these tools.
This workshop will be given by Klana Andrea Ludwig, an intuitive Sensuality- and Life Coach with a preference for experiential learning. Her main focus now is helping female entrepreneurs to move from pressure to pleasure so that they attract more clients and money, stay healthy in a stressful business and have more harmony in business and family.
At the beginning of her coaching career, 10 years ago, she learned the Sage Method where everyone can communicate with the honour of the heart and the game theory that moves people into action. Since then she has been teaching it in workshops and private sessions in Germany and on Ibiza.
Before starting her own coaching practice, she had 25 years of corporate experience: organization, management, product development, marketing, sales in a major multinational pharmaceutical company, shoe industry, family business, hotel business.