Tue, Apr 24|
Passeig de Vara de Rey, 26
Every week Ibiza Fenix outlifts a special subject of the Ibiza Fenix tree of NGO's. This week will be focused on Responsible Tourism - a necessity for Ibiza!
Time & Location
Apr 24, 2018, 8:00 PM
Passeig de Vara de Rey, 26, Passeig de Vara de Rey, 26, 07800 Eivissa, Illes Balears, Spain
About The Event
- Do you have experience with the tourism industry? Do you have expertise on how to implement systems to better manage tourism? Are you curious to learn more about the true details of how tourism affects on the island?
- On an island where the most important commercial activity is "seasonal tourism," both the community and the local government need to work hand-in-hand to ensure that the island's residents do not become "over invaded" by visitors, nor excluded from the possibility of benefiting from this rapidly growing industry.
- Join us for this night's discussion and learn more about Ibiza's sustainable tourism campaign 'Quiere Ibiza' and how you can get more involved and express your love for Ibiza.
- Natalia Tur, a native of Ibiza, is currently a teacher in the Ibiza Tourism College.
- Giada Forneris is working with the Consell Insular on the 'Quiere A Ibiza' (Love Ibiza) sustainable tourism campaign.