Tue, May 22|
Passeig de Vara de Rey, 26
Every week Ibiza Fenix outlifts a special subject of the Ibiza Fenix tree of NGO's. This week will be focused on Sustainable Transport.
Time & Location
May 22, 2018, 8:00 PM
Passeig de Vara de Rey, 26, Passeig de Vara de Rey, 26, 07800 Eivissa, Illes Balears, Spain
About The Event
- Every week Ibiza Fenix highlights a special subject of the Ibiza Fenix tree of NGO's. This week will be focused on Sustainable Transport.
- With the huge increase in motorized transport here on the island of Ibiza during the last decade, we clearly need to be thinking seriously about how we are going to tackle this continuously escalating and uncomfortable situation, especially with the traffic that tends to take longer and longer year after year.
- Because of Ibiza's extremely dispersed demographic situation, it seems that every family needs several vehicles, in order to get around (travel to work or college, go shopping, visit friends or visit the islands beaches etc).
- There are of course many different solutions and improvements, and we also invite you to join us to share the ways we can alleviate ourselves and the island of traffic and the usage of gas. We have some key experts on the island to hear us out as well as shed more light on the actual factors at play.
- Presented by:
- - Philipp Walser from Switzerland is a specialist in sustainable transport solutions, mainly promoting electric transport options and solar charging stations for electric vehicles.
- - Gianandrea di Terlizzi, is presently the counselor responsible for the improvement of sustainable transport systems on the island of Ibiza.