Tue, Apr 17|
Passeig de Vara de Rey, 26
Every week Ibiza Fenix outlifts a special subject of the Ibiza Fenix tree of NGO's. This week it is time to discuss the importance of transparent communication and how vital it is to the Fenix Project and even your own life in business & home.
Time & Location
Apr 17, 2018, 8:00 PM
Passeig de Vara de Rey, 26, Passeig de Vara de Rey, 26, 07800 Eivissa, Illes Balears, Spain
About The Event
- Why is transparent communication important? What is transparent communication, you may ask?
- Are you an expert communicator? Verbally? Via chat? Or maybe all mediums?
- In order for all the branches of the Fènix tree to be well connected to the general public and to ensure that each new NGO is properly supported with online communication and promotional events, we've created a special branch to deal specifically with this objective.
- Come learn or contribute your knowledge on the importance of transparent communication and what you've found to be most effective.
- David Moss, originally from New York, is the owner and main director of Digitalgrafic Ibiza with five publications including the Ibiza Optimista good news newspaper and the Ibicasa magazine.
- Giada Forneris is the owner and director of the creative agency, Ibiland Communication and its related blog. She is also the Secretary of the Transparent Communication and Event Management NGO as well as one of the main coordinators of the Ibiza Fènix movement.